Bohemian Stoneworks is known for the luxurious warmth and exceptional beauty of its custom countertops. From private kitchens and baths to commercial spaces, we collaborate with architects, designers and clients to create just the right piece for each environment. We also create surfaces for wine bars, living rooms, outdoor barbecues, furniture, reception areas and more - bring us your creative challenge and our talented group of artisans will work with you to craft the design you're looking for.
Technical specs and detailing:
- Size: The maximum size for each countertop is typically 8 feet, although sections can be made up to 12 feet with additional cost.
- Seams: Many countertops require seams. Our seams are usually less than 1/8 of an inch in width and filled with grout that is matched custom to your countertop color.
- Slab Thickness: Although slab thickness starts at ¾ of an inch deep, the edge can be 6 inches or more, creating a much thicker appearance.
- Edge Style: Clients can choose from a wide variety of cut or formed edge details. The router cut reveals the unique beauty of the stone aggregate from within the concrete mix. Other styles include the eased edge (our most popular), chamfer and backslant. Custom edge styles are always available.
- Backsplashes: We can create a matching backsplash for your countertop, from 2 inches in height to dramatic, full-wall panels. Backsplashes start at ¾ of an inch thick; cutouts for outlets and switchboxes are optional.
- Custom features: Integrated drain ramps, cutting boards, metal trivet stands, fruit bowl recesses and curbs for cutting boards can be integrated by request for added utility.